Junior Developer – (Ref:7220)
- Job Title
- Junior Developer
- £30,000 - 40,000
- Work From Home
- Java 8
- Angular and React
- CI / CD
- Strong academic background (1.1 or 2.1 in relevant degree)
- Knowledge of Java and OO design
- Basic knowledge of unit testing
- Knowledge of data structures
- Passionate about tech and self-improvement (i.e. attend meetups/conferences or Do personal/open source projects)
• Greenfield development
• Help revolutionise the way that they deliver technology to their mass audience
• Contribute to improving CI/CD pipeline and a DevOps culture
• Help streamlie and automate their practices by working closely with our inhouse domain experts to reduce friction and increase efficiency
They are global name in the media domain and are in the top 3 for total ad spend across all media in the UK, competing with Google and Facebook.
Their cross functional teams are encouraged to be autonomous and self-organising whilst following agile principles, working in a cloud first environment .
They promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
They endorse the use of hack days as an important part of learning and innovation within our Content Technology teams. We use Google Apps and each developer gets a MacBook Pro.
They are also huge advocates for a healthy Work/life balance.
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 02036673138.