Junior Developer – (Ref: 2634)
- Job Title
- Junior Developer
- £30,000 - 40,000
- Work From Home
- Java 8
- Angular and React
- CI / CD
- Knowledge of Java and OO design
- Basic knowledge of unit testing
- Passionate about tech and self-improvement (i.e. attend meetups/conferences or Do personal/open source projects)
- TDD / DDD / SOLID
- AWS or Azure
• Spend the first 3-6 months receiving extensive training by some of THE best software engineers/craftspeople in Europe, depending on your speed of learning.
• Opportunity to work on large scale projects at the most high profile companies in London.
• Opportunity to work in true agile teams and learn how to craft code properly using TDD/DDD
• Greenfield development using JVM languages (Java, Scala, Kotlin)
Software Craftsmanship is at the heart their company. They build well-crafted software and help development teams to get better at continuously delivering software through the application of Extreme Programming practices and Software Craftsmanship values.
They are a truly transparent organisation; everything from salaries to company finances are made available to everyone from day one. We have a flat management structure, with everyone in the company having an equal voice on how to improve our business. Got a new idea? Find two others that your vision, form an ‘initiative circle’ and run with it!
Continuous learning is a passion shared by everyone in the organisation. Whether that’s attending one of their regular evening catch ups on new technologies or ideas, supporting their community eventsspeaking at conferences, they are all constantly looking for new ways to improve. To aid this they offer 5 conferences days, expenses for books and an unlimited training budget.
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 02036673138.