Senior Java Developer – (Ref 2094) – 75-95k
- Job Title
- Senior Java Developer
- Remote OR London
- Work From Home
- 5+ years experience with Java
- Java 8/11
- Spring Boot for Microservices
- REST APIs
- Experience working in an agile, cross-functional team
- Advocate for SOLID principles and TDD
- Experience breaking down monoliths / migrating monoliths to microservices
- Architectural design, event-sourcing, DDD
- Relational and non-relational databases
Would you like to use your engineering skills to positively improve children’s lives across the UK? Do you want to make a meaningful impact and enjoy a high level of autonomy and influence within a flexible working environment? If so, I think you would be interested in speaking to our client who is one of the fastest growing EdTech companies in Europe.
Our client is looking for Senior Java developers to help transition from a monolith to a microservices. You will get the chance to do lots of new feature development and contribute to architectural design decisions to help them scale effectively. You will also have an impact on their goal of revamping the infrastructure setup, challenging the tech stack, and redesigning major parts of it. If you were to join, you will work in an agile, cross-functional team, that use a TDD and DDD approach. In terms of stack, you will use Java 8/11, Spring Boot, AWS (EC2, CloudWatch, Lambda, RDS, EKS, SQS, SNS), CloudFormation, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, and Jenkins.