Senior Java Developer – (Ref 2013) – 50-75k
- Job Title
- Senior Java Developer
- Work From Home
- Java 8
- Angular and React
- CI / CD
- Strong Java skills
- Care for code quality and TDD
- Interest in learning/using Kotlin
- CI/CD and Microservices
- React or Angular
• Greenfield development
• Help revolutionise the way that they deliver technology to their mass audience
• Contribute to improving CI/CD pipeline and a DevOps culture
• Help streamline and automate their practices by working closely with our in-house domain experts to reduce friction and increase efficiency
They are a global name in the media domain and are in the top 3 for total ad spend across all media in the UK, competing with Google and Facebook.
Their cross-functional teams are encouraged to be autonomous and self-organising whilst following agile principles, working in a cloud first environment.
They promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
They endorse the use of hack days as an important part of learning and innovation within our Content Technology teams. We use Google Apps and each developer gets a MacBook Pro.
They are also huge advocates for a healthy work/life balance.
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 02036673138