Tech Lead (70% hands on) – (Ref:8042)
- Job Title
- Tech Lead (70% hands on)
- Work From Home
- Angular 2
- TDD / BDD
- Continuous Integration
- 5+ years commercial application development
- Expertise in building and scaling web applications
- Agile mindset and champion best practices
- Proven excellent communicator
- You are a natural problem solver
- "Passionate about tech and self-improvement (i.e. attend meetups/conferences or Do personal/open source projects)"
- Strong database skills (relational and non-relational)
We have raised $30million+ of funding over two rounds since 2013 and we have BIG scaling plans over the next 2 years across our 4 key products, which will involve increasing the engineering team from 15 to 35+ engineers. To help this growth we need a Tech Lead to lead a new team of 5 for one of products. The Tech Lead will drive the technical development and scaling of one of our products. You will be working with the rest of the team to build the best possible software, provide feedback on how individuals can improve and take ownership of all technical aspects on and around the application. The ideal candidate will have very strong technical grounding, be hands-on and and lead from the front. You should enjoy helping others get better and thinking about the team rather than individual performance.
• We’re the number one company in our sector and growing every single day. There are *lots* of interesting problems to solve.
• Our team has a serious track record. We’ve founded and played senior roles in success stories like DemonWare, Nickelodeon, Jolt Online, Mind Candy, Swapit, Beamly, Outfit7, Stardoll and many othersHands-on experience managing our communities and reporting insights to the wider team and clients.
• We were recently named in the FT1000 fastest growing companies and the UK’s Future Fifty Tech companies
• We offer flexible working practices and option for one remote day per week.
• A positive and collaborative culture with regular offsite team socials. From sending our developers off to Portugal to work on our latest tech, to company socials ranging from go-karting, karaoke and everything in between, we are always working to keep our team strong and motivated.
• Hackdays every quarter and constant innovation across the company lead to real innovation.
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 020 7866 8155.