Senior Java Developers, £60k-£85k
We are currently recruiting for a world-renowned payments provider who are looking for a Senior and a Principle developer to help scale a new high-volume, low-latency transactional product whilst also delivering new features. You will join a very talented team of code craftsmen who have previously worked at LMAX, Betfair, Sky and ThoughtWorks. The team test-drive their code and embrace an agile and CD environment with a DevOps culture. They are also in the process of moving towards a micro-services based architecture.
The team are agnostic with their stack providing it runs on the JVM and tools chosen are the best fit for the job! To begin with you predominantly work with Java 8, AngularJS, REST, AWS and there is scope for using Scala for less critical components.
They offer competitive salaries, a 15% bonus, extensive benefits, 35-hour working week, flexible working practices (e.g. 1 remote day per week), training budgets and do monthly demo / ‘Ship it’ days.
– Solid Java skills
– Genuine care for code craftsmanship and good refactoring skills
– REST API design
– Experience working in agile teams
– Interest in learning new technologies
– Spring Boot and MicroServices
– Experience working on a low-latency, high throughput system
– Experience dealing with scalability issues
– Finance / payments background
– Strong Computer Science background
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7866 8155.