Senior Java developer (Ref: 2754) – £60-80K
- Job Title
- Senior Java Developer
- Work From Home
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Pair Programming
- CI / CD
- Java 8
- TDD mindset
- Scala, Akka, Play
- Low Latency
You will help scale a high volume, low latency transactional product. You will add new features and solve scalability issues. In terms of stack you will use Java 8, Scala, Akka, Play, REST, AWS, Spring Boot, Microservices, Cassandra. The team test-drive their code and embrace an agile and CD environment with a DevOps culture.
• The team are organised into cross-discipline ‘squads’ according to proposition or supporting services. Each follows agile practice and pursues a DevOps culture, with continuous integration/ continuous delivery using GitHub, Jenkins and Nexus, and end-to-end ownership.
• Each team are passionate about high-quality and fast delivery; at a sustainable pace. They embrace Agile and XP practices to help us to achieve that.
• Teams are also given autonomy to choose tools that are the best fit for the job.
• Teams are encourage new ideas and frequently run demo days or ‘Ship It Days’
• All the teams have a 35-hr week with flexible working practices (they typically work from home at least once per week)
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 667 3138.