Senior Java Developer, £60-£90k
We are currently recruiting for a world-renowned payments provider who are looking for a Senior software developer to help scale a new high-volume, low-latency transactional product whilst also delivering new features.
The team are agnostic with their stack, providing it runs on the JVM and tools chosen are the best fit for the job! Recently they have used Java, Spring, Angular on AWS. They have also used Scala, NodeJS and Ruby. The team also cares about code craftsmanship so will test drive their code and you will work in an agile, automated environment.
They have a very social and collaborative culture which includes regular social nights out and company events. They also run regular ship it days.
As they are looking to hire the best talent, they are willing to offer good salaries and an extensive, interchangeable benefits package, which includes private medical care, pension scheme, performance-related bonus, life insurance etc…
- 5+ years of hands on software development experience with Java
- TDD experience
- Spring and Hibernate and RESTful
- Agile or XP or pair programming
- MySQL or SQL
Desirable (non-essential) requirements:
- Does personal projects and or attends meet ups, community events
- Experience working on high volume, low latency transactional systems / high throughput systems
- Knowledge of security aspects of financial trading/monetary transfer systems
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7866 8155.