Pre Sales Consultant
My client is in it’s 4th generation of development and has a ‘hand in glove’ relationship with both Amazon and Google due to their use of imaginative software, and lean and agile methods, that essentially makes their customers’ businesses better. They have created a digital maturity assessment, and are now searching for a presales consultant to join a newly formed Cloud Practice.
In this role you will be supporting the sales team in selling bespoke solutions around cloud migrations, legacy re-engineering of applications for moving to the cloud, planning consultancy, DevOps/ongoing maintenance. You will also be responsible for leading the technical discovery with prospects, identifying potential solutions to customer needs, and translating these solutions in to proposals, as well as providing technical oversight to the delivery team once an opportunity has been won.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Worked with (and ideally hold technical certifications in) one or more tier one cloud solutions providers technologies; (AWS, Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, etc.)
– A track record of pre-selling/implementing cloud migration and digital service solutions
– Be experienced in Lean/Agile methods, tools and technologies
– Sold in to one or more of the following sectors; Telco, Media and Technology. Also Transport & Logistics, Manufacturing and Financial Services.
– Demonstrable experience in more than one of the following areas; Microservices, Containers, Kanban, DevOps, Cloud Native, Elasticity, Networking, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, IoT.
– The ability to comfortably produce solution designs
– The ability to comfortably hack code to produce POC’s and Technical Spikes
– The ability to communicate on both a business and technical level
Alongside working with the teams at Amazon and Google, you will be reporting to one of the original co-founders of the business that is now Accenture.
The role is co-located between London and Manchester, and will require travelling with the Head of Engineering to Manchester for 1 day per week.
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7866 8155.