Node JS Engineer (Ref: 3140) – Mid and Senior – £40-75K
- Job Title
- Node JS Engineer
- Work From Home
- Node JS
- Java 8
- Angular 2
- TDD / BDD
- Continuous Integration
- Strong JS and/or Node.js skills
- Communication protocols
- Relational and non-relational DBs
- Passion for learning
- Familiar with AWS
- High throughput systems
- Angular 2 or 4
- Microservices and/or event-driven architectures
- RESTful web services / APIs
We have raised $30million+ of funding over two rounds since 2013 and we have BIG scaling plans over the next 2 years across our 4 key products, which will involve increasing the engineering team from 15 to 35+ engineers.
To help this growth we need several full stack engineers to scale our high throughput platform that serves billions of requests every month to thousands of apps and sites that rely on it to deliver completely safe and appropriate advertising solutions around the world.
The role would see you work with a team of experts in the field to further develop and scale the product. It allows you to completely re-imagine the way advertising could and should be delivered in a fully transparent, safe and appropriate way.
• We’re the number one company in our sector and growing every single day. There are *lots* of interesting problems to solve.
• Our team has a serious track record. We’ve founded and played senior roles in success stories like DemonWare, Nickelodeon, Jolt Online, Mind Candy, Swapit, Beamly, Outfit7, Stardoll and many othersHands-on experience managing our communities and reporting insights to the wider team and clients.
• We were recently named in the FT1000 fastest growing companies and the UK’s Future Fifty Tech companies
• We offer flexible working practices and option for one remote day per week.
• A positive and collaborative culture with regular offsite team socials. From sending our developers off to Portugal to work on our latest tech, to company socials ranging from go-karting, karaoke and everything in between, we are always working to keep our team strong and motivated.
• Hackdays every quarter and constant innovation across the company lead to real innovation.
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 020 7866 8155.