Lead Developer (80% hands on), £70-£85k + benefits
They have a very social and collaborative culture, which includes a casual dress code, regular social events and committed care for innovation through technology. To be specific, they encourage their developers to spend 10-20% of their time to doing personal projects and contribute to OS projects.
They also provide good salaries and an extensive benefits package, which includes a generous performance-related bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, medical and dental insurance, private pension contribution.
- Java 8 experience and an interest in using Scala and React.js (prior experience is not necessary)
- Strong belief in code craftsmanship, TDD, SOLID principles
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Formal or informal lead/mentorship experience
- Happy working in a non-corporate environment
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7866 8155.