Java Software Engineer – £40-£80k
This will provide an opportunity for you to work with a very smart team on a highly scalable platform. There is also the opportunity within this role to do TDD and XP practices, properly.
They are in the process of setting up a continuous delivery system, and are looking for a Java developer to join their team, which is responsible for developing their highly technical server-side platform, which supports their mobile applications, provides secure web ticketing sales and fraud analysis.
- Core Java Skills
- Desire to work using Agile methodologies
- Experience in writing automated testes (TDD/BDD and related tools)
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Like working across multiple disciplines, and generally getting stuck into whatever is requites to get the job done, and get better at delivering
- Experience implementing highly transactional payment systems
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience working with high availability/high throughput systems
- Experience with configuration management (Puppet/Chef)
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7866 8155.