Java Developer £40 – £60k
We are currently recruiting for a heavily backed and established start-up who are building out their revolutionary SaaS platform for the real estate investment space, which is already used by 4 of the top 10 real estate investors in the world. The platform is built on Amazon Cloud infrastructure, using Agile processes, with advanced business information and data analysis tools. In a nutshell, it combines carefully crafted advanced user experience with in depth data modelling and manipulation.
They are looking for a smart and passionate Java engineer who loves doing greenfield development and solving complex technical challenges around scalability, performance and data modelling. In terms of the development environment, the team do daily stand ups and have set up CI, 1-click deployment and automated tests.
They also have 2-weekly release cycles where all the code they deploy is production ready meaning you can frequently gain visibility of your work.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience of working with Java, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with MySQL
- Someone who is interested in new technologies, tools and methodologies
- Experience of knowledge of ElasticSearch, Amazon Web Services, Backbone.js or jQuery
- Exposure to tools such as Jenkins, git and Maven
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 020 7866 8155.