Head of Digital Solutions and Delivery, £70-£75k
My client is a leading scientific society, and they are currently searching for an experienced Head of Digital Solutions and Delivery to manage their world wide membership, development team and execute their digital strategy. They are a charitable organisation, who engage with both policy makers and the general public, to develop awareness and understanding of the value of physics.
They are searching for an experienced project manager or team lead, to become their next senior executive and fulfil the following responsibilities:
• Advising and supporting heads of all teams and senior executive leaders
• Ensuring digital and data projects are well planned, managed, and run to budget
• Propose new digital solutions to meet the IOP’s ambitions and its’ users needs based on knowledge of wider industry development
• Help shape the future digital strategy
▪ Manage the annual budget (direct and suppliers)
The ideal candidate will have seen tangible success within the digital arena, come from a technical background to be able to efficiently manage a team of 3 engineers, and relish the opportunity to work in this hub of scientific breakthroughs.
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 020 7866 8155.