Agile Engineering Lead (Java), £65-£90k (Plus bonus and benefits)
We are currently partnered with a significantly funded, innovation-led, digital transformation start-up. They are a purpose-built team at the intersection of engineering, design and strategy, a digital transformation partner built challenge challenge the way modern software development is approached. They focus on the things that matter – the insights, the interactions, the integrations, and the innovations that make extraordinary things happen for brands, businesses and their customers.
They are fiercely pragmatic, treat people like adults and work within cross functional teams full of people that have experience of leading individuals and teams.. It’s this experience that also helps them understand what it takes to design and deliver experiences that make a difference. Their biggest asset is their ability to identify and apply right-fit techniques, technologies and processes for each client’s circumstances and culture.
They are currently looking for hands on Lead or Senior Java Engineers who have awareness of modern development tools, languages, processes and methods. The have a very open, flat and ego-less culture, some great office space near Old Street roundabout and can offer some very competitive packages.
– Strong experience developing and delivering Java projects in an Agile environment
– Ability to design software applications as suites of independently deployable services such as microservices
– Knowledge of Cloud based services such as AWS, Bluemix, CloudFoundry or Google App Engine
– Automation and Deployment experience – Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Continuous Delivery
– Apache Spark, ELK, New Relic, Splunk, Netflix Stack
If you like the sound of this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 020 7866 8155.